Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Wednesday, 26 September 2007

Videos From Seoul You've Been Dying to See!

When I was traveling around exploring Seoul, 99% of the time I would always take a camera with me. The 1% I did not take one of my cameras I would always miss out on capturing something neat or interesting! Anyways, the result of always taking my camera with me has resulted in a plethora of excess videos and images that are waiting to be blogged about. It results in a back log of stuff to put up here for y'all to check out.

One of my favorite things to do was to capture videos when the time was right. So here are a few miscellaneous videos for your enjoyment. Let's take a look, shall we?

Video #1: The Art of Placing Prawns on a Hot Plate - this video was taken during our "ohgyeopsal" dinner (the one that you're never going to hear about...maybe someday). I was making a big deal out of nothing and of course it comes back to bite me when some oil splatters onto my face...doh!

Video #2: Car Spinner Turns Your Car Around - this was taken in the parking garage at work. One of the staff was helping us out by driving us to the bus stop on our last day at work. Why waste time with a three-point turn when you can be spinnin'?

Video #3: How to Spy on Hotel Workers - this was taken after stuffing our faces full at the breakfast buffet inside the Best Western Niagara in Omokgyo. As we were heading to the elevator I was curious to check out the kitchen--so I just slowly opened the door. Surprise!

So there you have it...expect another installment next time of miscellaneous videos from Seoul.


Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com