Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Happy Halloween--Contest Entry Time!

Happy Halloween everyone! With that said, I thought I'd take the time to explain about a contest being held by the tattooed Battlestar Galactica pilot. This contest will enter me in to win a copy of Halo 3 Legendary Edition for the XBOX 360!

You guys might know Leo for his participation at VCON 32 and his dying love for Red Lobster's "endless shrimp" deal. Regardless, if you're interested in copy of Halo 3, all you have to do is enter his contest with a dedicated post. The contest ends tonight, so let's hope my previous contest luck will pull through again this time around.

On a side note, Leo was nice enough to send me a couple tshirts. His condition was that I was to wear these and post up the pictures. Well, don't worry Leo, that post is coming soon (it's been just over 2 months)! ;)

1 comments:

Leo said...

It's okay, if you win, it'll probably take just as long for me to send out your prize ;)

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com