Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Sunday, 28 October 2007

The World's Smallest and Most Expensive Tent

So during our final days at work and after cleaning up our stuff in our officetel (pictures of our officetel are coming up), we made some last minute trips to Homever. During this time, we spotted some very interesting things during our escalator ride down. This is another installment of the "World's blah blah" series--you may remember the following posts:

The World's Most Expensive Maple Syrup
The World's Worst Goldfish Bowl
The World's Most Heavily Defended Border
The World's Most Expensive Mango

Well today, we're going to check out the world's smallest and most expensive tent. I have no idea what these are for, but they were selling inside of Homever and we would pass by them on the escalator. The moment I saw them it reminded me a Derek Zoolander moment: "What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?"

Maybe these are cute little homes for dogs in Korea or a quiet place for young children to study...


These were all over 100,000w and some were up to 200,000w! For a little tent!


I've had some people email me asking about pictures of our officetel...well, your wish is going to come true. Here is our officetel packed up and ready to go. Around the corner on the left is where the kitchen was located, behind me was the entrance, and behind me to the left was our bathroom:

4 comments:

young said...

I think you are joking but just in case, those tents are scaled down models of full size tents for display purposes.

Gdog said...

young: haha...someone figured it out! Thanks! :)

young said...

Forgot to mention that I thoroughly enjoy your blog. Keep the fresh posts coming. I love the pics of every day life in Korea especially the food. How long are you gonna be posting about Korea, now that you have moved on?

Mandy said...

Your blog is so funny! I really enjoy it=)

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com