Korea has some pretty interesting cellphones. Too bad I never got to experience the fully loaded models as I chose to go with a simple flip phone on a pay-as-you-go plan. Why buy a cellphone in Korea when it can't be used anywhere else in the world? You've probably heard about the Apple iPhone by now.
Remember when I posted about my brand new "Jesus phone"? That was a glorious day in my life as the iPhone is one incredible device. Unlocking the iPhone myself was a nerve wracking experience. However, once I was successful it has been smooth sailing since. Too bad the majority of Canadians can't experience it yet, because it hasn't been released in Canada!
For those who went and bought an iPhone in the USA and brought it back home, you've had to scour the internet forums to figure out how to activate, jailbreak, and unlock your iPhone. Well, I figured I would put my iPhone experience to use and start a new blog about it. That's right, if you have an iPhone or you're considering buying one, check out some of the guides and posts on my new blog, iPhone in Canada!
The following posts might be helpful to all you Canadians out there that are reading my blog and considering an iPhone:
- Top 5 Ways for Canadians to Buy iPhones
- Using An Unlocked iPhone in Canada: What Features Work?
- Canadians! Check Your iPhone Firmware Before Buying
- Fix iPhone SMS Voicemail Notification for Rogers & Fido
- Top iPhone Tips & Tricks You Didn’t Know About
- The Top iPhone Optimized Websites
- More Top Posts can be read here