Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Just thought I'd take a moment to wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas! 2007 has been quite the year for us! If you've been a long time follower of this blog, thanks for sticking around. I recently surpassed 600 posts, which is hard to believe! Anyways, thanks to all my readers for visiting and leaving comments. Wishing everyone a happy holiday season--be safe!

Christmas lights at City Hall, from 2006:

6 comments:

Orchid said...

Merry Christmas to you too Gdog!!

Leo said...

Merry Xmas!

May your Kimchi bowl always be full!

Gdog said...

Merry Xmas to the both of you! :)

Smiley face said...

Hi there, I have just visited Korea and your blog has helped me a lot before I went there. Just came back from Seoul and indeed, the night scene at City Hall is what I see right here on your blog.Very beautiful city Seoul is. Merry X'mas and happy new year!

Gdog said...

smiley face: that's hilarious, glad I was of help!

Yan Naing said...

The only gift is a portion of thyself. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com