Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Thursday, 3 January 2008

Top Posts of 2007: Part Deux

The last time I posted about the Top Posts of 2007, it was only the months January-June. Today you are going to see a list of the most popular posts from the last half of 2007, either the ones that had the most comments, or posts that I just enjoyed writing about. Let's get on with the show!

Alrighty...so there you have it, the top posts from the last half of 2007. I didn't get a chance to post as often as I would have liked, due to the fact I started a new job which ended up consuming a lot of my time. Anyways, for those who have just landed here on my blog, take a moment to go through some of the memorable posts from 2007. Thanks to everyone for reading up on the blog.

By the way, I'd like to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister if she's reading this! I'm tired, it's late...that means I'm going to bed. 잘자!


Anonymous said...

good blog!


trading tennis blog

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com