Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Welcome to 2008 Everybody!

Just like that, another year has come and gone. Man, as you get older these years sure do whip by like lightning. Anyways, 2007 was an especially important year for us, as we both had so many fantastic travels. Thanks for reading up on my endless food posts and some other Korea-related posts too. Let's hope for an awesome 2008! Wishing you the best wherever you are. This blog will continue to be updated!

Anyways, I haven't finished compiling the top posts of the last half of 2007. That will come in the next post! So instead, I am going to leave you with some pictures of the Christmas lights from the 2007 Festival of Lights held at the VanDusen Botanical Garden in Vancouver. We went there an hour before closing, which meant it wasn't very busy. That meant perfect opportunities for pictures! These were taken with my Canon Digital Rebel XTi/400D. Enjoy!











8 comments:

Orchid said...

Beautiful lights. Beautiful photos.

Happy 2008 Gdog!

Gdog said...

Happy New Year to you too, Orchid. Thanks for being my #1 fan! haha. ;)

Chris said...

I'd like to make IMG 2185 my wallpaper for a couple months! Could you please send me a large version? I'll swap you a similar photo of a huge Banyon tree in Hawaii, how about? rclott at ro dot com.

Grace said...

i am expecting update your blog. so fun...

Orchid said...

Gdog, did you use a tripod to take those pics or did you stand really still for a good 15 secs or so?

Gdog said...

Chris: I'll send you an email later. ;)

Grace: Thanks for visiting! :)

Orchid: I had a tripod...it's essential for these long exposures! Had a lot of fun taking them as you can probably see! :)

Leo said...

Happy New Year, Gary!

Nick said...

I miss Christmas in Canada. It just doesn't look right when you have a Christmas tree all done up in 30 degree weather and everybody around you wearing shorts!

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com